Terms and conditions
Each oven is assessed for a quality check at the end of its production.
Our ovens are handmade and some minor irregularities such as slightly different measurements than indicated may occur.
Your Personal Information
Generally your personal information is only requested when you are ordering our products. Personal information collected is limited to that required to make an order, and includes; name, address, phone number, email address, but may include other information if needed to provide the product you have requested.
My-Woodfiredoven will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if requested to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- (a) confirm to the edicts of the law or
- (b) comply with a legal process served on My-Woodfiredoven.
My-Woodfiredoven will not share your personal information other than for the limited exceptions already stated. It will only be used for the purpose stated above.
My-Woodfiredoven requires full payment prior to collecting or to delivery of the ordered products.
Payment methods accepted are:
- (a) Electronic Bank transfer (no fees),
- (b) Bank deposit (no fees),
- (c) Credit Card payments via the check out page on our website (bank fees of 1.9% apply),
- (d) Credit Card payments over the phone (bank fees of 1.9% apply),
- (e) Paypal payments via the check out page on our website (Paypal fees of 2.6% apply).
Order and Delivery Policy
You can place an order either via the website, over the phone or by email.
Upon full payment reception for the ordered goods, the depot will despatch the order for collection either by customer directly or by a freighter selected and prepaid by My-Woodfiredoven. To prepare an order for collection we need to advise the depot 24 hours ahead of the pick up date. For delivery by freighter it may take up to 10 working days from the day freighter collects from one of our depots, depending on the delivery location.
My-Woodfiredoven endeavors to always obtain the best quotes for customers and therefore uses different freighters depending on the delivery location. To obtain better prices My-Woodfiredoven pre-pays your freight and then passes the cost of the freight onto you on the order invoice.
Although My-Woodfiredoven endeavors to select the best freighter for each delivery and most deliveries proceed well, in the exceptional case of any damage or loss caused during transport My-Woodfiredoven does not accept responsibility. Customer can select to add a transit insurance for the delivery if freighter does offer such.
Refund / Return Policy
My-Woodfiredoven provides a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product by law. Customer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, or to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. To claim a quality issue customer must advise My-Woodfiredoven within 7 days of notice of the issue. It remains however at My-Woodfiredoven’s discretion to judge the failure of the product.
Customer will need to provide good quality photos, with a visible date on each photo, of the suggested failure, as well as proof of purchase.
My-Woodfiredoven will then assess the issue and will, at its option, either
- (a) repair any part of the product which is proven to be defective in
material or workmanship upon My-Woodfiredoven’s examination. The repair will be carried out by My-Woodfiredoven’s personnel or persons appointed by My-Woodfiredoven at My-Woodfiredoven’s premises or if more practical at the site of the Buyer if that is the location of the oven that shows a defect. This warranty does not include removal, installation costs or liability exceeding the selling price of the product.
My-Woodfiredoven warrants that all repairs on the oven will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of sixty days;
- (b) replace the product;
- (c) refund the product.
The Buyer will be liable to My-Woodfiredoven for all reasonable costs incurred by My-Woodfiredoven in relation to the investigation, analysis and testing of a product which is not defective in the reasonable opinion of My-Woodfiredoven.
Conditions for warranty:
if any alleged defect or failure to correspond with description that has not arisen from:
- (a) any abuse or misuse of the product including operation of the product with not recommended wood types and temperatures above normal cooking temperatures as per the PDF instruction booklet provided with each oven.
- (b) the product being used or attempted to be used in a manner which is beyond normal domestic use capacity and application of the product;
- (c) improper or incorrect installation or site preparation;
- (d) improper maintenance, adjustment (s), modification (s) or contamination caused or induced by the buyer;
- (e) damage caused by rust;
- (f) alleged defect or failure to correspond with description